Swiss National Bank Tells the World – ”We’re Gettin’ Off This Train!”

Swiss National Bank Tells the World – ”We’re Gettin’ Off This Train!”

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/ActivistPost/~3/hQ8ovOF3CaU/swiss-national-bank-tells-world-were_16.html

Rory HallActivist PostThe Swiss National Bank (SNB) sent shock waves through the financial markets on January 15, 2015, when they announced the Swiss Franc would no longer be pegged to the Euro. The shock grew in intensity when they further announced, not only would they continue with the NIRP (Negative Interest Rate Policy) but they were in fact going to steal even more currency from savers by dropping their negative interest rate from -0.25 to -0.75. Which of course means that if you had the equivalent of $100,000 in the SNB this morning, this afternoon you would have lost $750–in one day!!In the interview below, Craig Hemke of TF Metals Report explains all the details and implications of the Swiss leaving the Euro behind and “saving themselves”. Since 2008 the entire financial world has been turned upside down. In late 2011 the Swiss decided to peg their currency to the Euro, in essence giving up their national currency for the debt-soaked Euro experiment.When the Swiss pegged the Franc to the Euro, the Swiss people sold their sovereignty to the European Union. Approximately 22% of the people wanted their sovereignty back and voted on November 30, 2014 to repatriate their gold and reclaim their nation. Unfortunately, the other 78% (less the people who did not vote) said they were perfectly happy being debt slaves to their overlords at the European Central Bank. Thomas Jordan, the President of SNB, was actually campaigning AGAINST the gold repatriation movement, which in light of today’s announcement seems to be a contrarian move!! Why would a person vote against reclaiming their gold and then do a complete 180-degree turn against your own policy!!! This seems like it is going to have an ugly ending.

Craig guides us through all the twist and turns of what has happened, why he believes it happened and what the Central Planners may have up their sleeves.What about all that gold that has been leaving the London vaults, 26 MILLION ounces BEFORE the end of 2013, the vaults were empty back then and China has been building 2,000 metric ton vaults “all over China” to be filled with something.What role is the Shanghai Cooperation Organization going to play in the upcoming paradigm shift?What do most of the Western world know about the tsunami that is virtually at the end of their block?How much gold and silver do you possess? Is it enough?Give this a listen and we hope you learn a little something as well as be entertained a little. Thank you for joining us and please don’t forget to share and comment.You can read more from Rory Hall at his site The Daily Coin, where this first appeared. Don’t forget to follow The Daily Coin on Twitter and like us on Facebook.

Sent by gReader Pro

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s